Help keep our services FREE!
Please use our links to visit our advertisers!
Top : Goats : Associations
Come To The Farm Resources: Goats : Associations
- American Boer Goat Association
- We are your association, dedicated to promoting and enhancing your experience and enjoyment of boer goat breeding and husbandry. This website provides all the resources, or connections to them, that you will need to successfully raise and show the finest breed of meat goat in America today - The American Boer Goat.
- American Dairy Goat Association
- The American Dairy Goat Association (ADGA) was organized in 1904 to collect, record and preserve the pedigrees of dairy goats, provide genetic, management, and related services of the highest possible quality to dairy goat breeders, while maintaining the credibility of information, the integrity of the registry, and contributing to a public perception and political climate for the dairy goat industry that will provide optimum economic opportunities for Association members.
- AMERICAN GOAT SOCIETY
- The Gold Standard in purebred dairy goat herdbooks since 1936. Registers all the standard dairy breeds including Sables, and is also the largest registry of Nigerian Dwarf dairy goats.
- American LaMancha Club
- American LaMancha Club membership directory, specialty shows, All American Program, and more. Plus history of the LaMancha breed. Also includes a printable membership application, ALC constitution, raffle list and ALC officers.
- American Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Association
- With the formation of ANDDA there is now a "home" for dairy-oriented Nigerian Dwarf goat breeders and a means by which they can effectively share and promote their views. If you share our vision of the breed, please join with like-minded breeders and help make ANDDA a strong voice for Nigerian Dwarf goats as true miniature dairy goats!
- Anglo Nubian Society of Australia
- This site has been constructed to help promote the presence of the Anglo Nubian breed of dairy goat in Australia.
The Anglo Nubian Society of Australia has approximately 90 members and is represented across all states of Australia.There are many Royal Agricultural shows and smaller agricultural shows across Australia where you can see Anglo Nubian breeders with their animals being judged alongside other breeders animals according to the breed standard
- Antelope Valley Dairy Goat Assoc
- We are one of the few remaining clubs whose purpose is to promote the dairy goat in Southern California.We are located in the Antelope Valley where many dairy goat breeders have farms and are dedicated to raising quality Dairy Goats. We try to educate the public on the importance of the goat and encourage the use of goat products, as well as encouraging people to raise goats.
- Appalachian Goat Association
- This association was organized for the purpose of changing the image of goats for the better; to bring together all goat people; to improve the quality of goats; to improve the care and lives of goats; to educate the members and the public; to develop new markets for all goat products; to hold shows and advance the goats; and to bolster the economics of goat breeders everywhere by working together to promote animal health, products, laws and legislation.
- Arkansas Goat Producers Association
- The Arkansas Goat Producers Association is the oldest goat club in Arkansas. We promote all breeds of goats and host ADGA sanctioned shows in the spring and fall. AGPA sponsors educational and fun seminars, an Easter Meat Kid Sale, and other activities of interest to goat breeders.
Pages Updated On: 1-Nov-2005 - 19:39:02